Below are some editorial guidelines to help guide you through our policy. These are a quick guide. In most circumstances simply referring to the quick guide will be more than adequate to understand the editorial requirements. If you have any questions please give us a call.
All clubs and other not for profit group submissions are free (i.e. club news, game day teams etc). If your unsure whether you meet the criteria please email, text or call.
Articles and Club Submissions Checklist
Business Advertisements Checklist
Note: No inappropriate material or defamatory content will be published. The editor reserves the right to check and reject any material that may breach editorial guidelines. The editors decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
This Contributor Agreement (the “Agreement”) on this day, 2020, by and between the Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter and the newsletter contributor
A. The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter is of the opinion that the contributor has the necessary skills, experience and abilities to provide his/her volunteer contribution in writing the Articles for Alfredton and Lucas community based newsletter.
B. Contributor is agreeable to providing such writings to The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter and Contributor agree as follows:
1. The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter hereby agrees to publish the contributor article in the Alfredton and Lucas community based newsletter.
2. The contributor will contribute their writing voluntarily, no other Contributor will be called the author or owner in regard to that Article except the Contributor. The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter shall have the exclusive rights reserved in relation to the content, graphics, and all the other creativity used in the Article.
3. The writing contribution must be submitted exclusively to an Authorized Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter representative; in the event of submission of writing contribution to any other person The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter will not be responsible.
4. The delivery date for the article or advertisement will be on the 20th day of the month and the publication date will be on the first Monday of the month for the Newsletter. The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter expects the delivery of the volunteer writing contribution by the Contributor to be delivered by the mentioned time frame.
5. The contribution by the writing contributor is purely voluntarily, they will be recognized as the Author of the Article
6. The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter shall have the exclusive right to edit or modify the delivered materials at their discretion prior to publication.
7. The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter shall retain full right to distribute, market, and sell the completed work as The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter deem necessary.
8. This Article volunteer contributor contract shall be considered legally binding upon both parties.
9. The contributor hereby acknowledges and agrees that:
A. The content submitted for publication in the editorial is appropriate for the minor students.
B. the Contributor agrees with the editorial guidelines.
C. the Article will interest all or some of the Alfredton or Lucas residents
D. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the Contributor in any Article do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter or official policies of the The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter
TERM OF AGREEMENT
10. The term of this Agreement will be six months from the date of submitting this Agreement. Any party may terminate this Agreement by giving seven days prior notice.
11. The Contributor will not receive any kind of remuneration or royalty for the Articles published by The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter in the newsletter but the Writer’s name will be mentioned on the Article.
12. All right are reserved to The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter. No part of this contribution may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means by the contributor without the prior permission of The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
13. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
TIME OF THE ESSENCE
14. Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
15. The Contributor will not voluntarily, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter.
16. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
17. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.
THEREFORE, having read and understood the terms of this volunteer contribution of writing contract, the contributor and The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter hereby execute and enter into this contract with one another as of the consent given by virtue of digital acceptance. Such action taken by checking the consent (radio button) on the website (www.ballaratseach.com.au) form.
(The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter)
Specific Edition Conditions:
Pre Flyer (July 2020):
All Prices and discounts listed in the flyer marked July 2020 Update will apply only for those companies, businesses or individuals that advertise in the August 2020 1st edition of the Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter.
Edition 1 August 2020:
All Prices and discounts listed in the newsletter marked Edition 1 – August 2020, will apply only for those companies, businesses or individuals that advertise in the September 2020 – 2nd edition of the Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter.
All classified adverts are examples only and are not for sale or purchase.
All articles and their content are the view of the author and may not reflect the view of The Alfredton and Lucas Newsletter (A trading name of the Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd).