Fire fighting pump kits
This rural fire fighting pump from Shogun delivers the best results whether you want to drain or transfer water from one point to another, making it ideal for farm irrigation, fire fighting, flood recovery, heavy-duty cleaning, and more. With a durable, 4-stroke OHV air-cooled engine with an output of 8HP/3600rpm, you have enough power to pull the best performance even in tough conditions.
About the fire fighting pump
The powerful engine is coupled with a cast iron volute and impeller, to give the rural fire fighting pump the ability to lift water up to 160m. Power is not the only fascinating property of this machine: it also boasts a great deal of versatility, mainly as a result of having 3 different outlets for varying applications which range from pressure-washing to irrigation.
With a water output rate of up to 34000L/H, you have more than enough water for a majority of uses. In addition, this rural fire fighting pump comes with a 3.6L fuel tank which when full allows this amazing system to run uninterrupted for about 4.5 hours. The steel housing of this pump makes gives it a sturdy design, and with the rubber feet that come as part of the machine, you won’t have to worry about intolerable noise from vibrations.
Quick Specs Summary
- Durable 8HP/3,600rpm commercial-grade engine for optimal power provision
- Class-leading pressure with an output rate of 34,000L/H
- A maximum lift of 160m as a result of coupling a powerful engine with a cast iron volute and impeller
- Versatile 3-outlet design for different applications
- High-quality air filter and upgraded exhaust to keep the engine in an optimal working condition
- 3.6L fuel tank that delivers a running time of up to 4.5 hours
- Steel housing for strength and durability
- Anti-corrosive pump housing made of alloy
- Ceramic and carbon seals
- Anti-shock rubber feet for maximum noise reduction
- Comes with bonus alloy fittings for hose connection